“The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams now, to any degree that you can”!
LAUGHTER AMBASSADOR, CANADA
Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher
Living Healthier Lifestyle Seminars are dedicated to providing health & well-being programs to organizations that are serious about the care of their staff & clients.
Laughter Yoga is a complimentary therapy for…
- Executive or Staff trainings, health and safety programs, Retreats, Symposiums, team building, staff appreciation events
- special events, conferences, conventions
- Church groups, Wellness Fairs, Recreation Centres
- Retirement Homes, Long Term Care Centres, Hospitals, Hospices
- Day Care, Public/High Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Youth Organizations, Birthday parties, support groups
- Bridal/Baby showers, One to one coaching, Prisons
* Laughter Makes Business Sense * Your employees won’t be sitting in another meeting or lecture, where you hope they get the message. They are having a real-life experience where everyone feels the physical and emotional connections in their body, continuing the techniques and philosophies in every day work and personal lives. Standard packages for events at your choice of venue:
- 15-minute sampler session, allowing participants to re-energize and focus
- one and two hour laughter yoga exercise sessions, (which results in improved health, better personal relations, stronger self- esteem and enhanced productivity), followed by a ten minute laughter/relaxation meditation to normalize their systems
- 8 – 12 week Life Coaching Program
As a participant, you can expect to:* create a deeper sense of connection to your authentic self
* uncage your heart and tap into its wisdom and power
* feel lighter, have peace of mind and be inspired to action
* experience powerful shifts in your perspective
* access your courage as you confront and overcome fears
* feel increased levels of self-awareness, self-esteem and confidence
* discover how to transform ‘victim’ mentality to that of empowered creator
* explore untapped leadership potential and gain clarity around your purpose
* experience alignment of mind, heart and body
* identify and transform key patterns of behaviour and limiting beliefs
* be equipped with empowering self-love strategies
* create powerful, even lifelong, connections with other participants
Fees vary depending on program content, customization, and targeted results. Contact us to discuss further, either via phone 905-574-1765 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laughter Yoga is quickly spreading naturally into many different areas as people come to realize how the benefits can improve their lives. Its mission is to provide good health, joy and create a world without pain and illness. Laughter Yoga helps people to deal positively with mental, physical and emotional stresses that can otherwise lead to a breakdown in the workplace and in their private lives. It seeks to build an international community of like-minded people who come and laugh together and receive multiple health benefits.
It improves public speaking skills, and helps make stronger personal connections, especially with new laughers and corporate decision makers.
Laughter Yoga is a unique form of exercise that was founded in 1995 by Dr. Madan Kataria, a medical doctor from Mumbai, India, where anyone can laugh for no reason without the need for jokes or comedy. Dr. Kataria, and his wife, Madhuri, developed a program that combines laughter as a physical and playful body exercise with yoga in the form of deep yogic breathing (no poses). Scientific research shows that the body does not know the difference between real or fake laughter. So, while the laughter often is initially forced, it soon becomes real due to eye contact and the contagious nature of laughter in a group. What started as one group of 5 people in a park in Mumbai on March 13, 1995, has now grown to become a worldwide phenomenon with more than 8000 clubs in over 79 countries. Laughter Yoga has four active ingredients: laughing, singing, dancing and child-like playfulness. It doesn’t work however, until it is actually used! No special equipment or clothing is needed and it is a great exercise for people of all ages.
Keep in mind, 60 seconds of laughter equals 10 minutes on a rowing machine. Laughter Yoga is a high impact cardiovascular workout so drink plenty of water.
My mission since taking the leadership training in 2010, is to encourage laughter everywhere I go, every day, with everyone, beginning with the young to those who are young at heart in all walks of life.
My goal is to create a world where healthy people come together in harmony and peace, creating a lifetime of happiness for one and for all.
My purpose is to lead by example so I can laugh forever in the minds of others.
“At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities”. Jean Houston
|“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” —Harriet Tubman|
“Laughter makes us more imaginative and creative. It improves our sense of humour.”
The human brain has a left and a right hemisphere. The left side of the brain is analytical, logical, and concerned with learning skills. The capacity of the left side is LIMITED. The right side of the brain is concerned with intuition, imagination, inventions, music, art, creativity, meditation and healing. The power of the right side of the brain is UNLIMITED. One of the easiest ways to stimulate the right side of the brain is by playfulness. By being playful, it will unfold the unlimited potential of your being.
Creative geniuses are child-like (not child-ish – there’s a difference). Children honor their dreams instead of squelching them, are naturally curious, follow their interests, go wherever their hearts lead them without asking why. They play for the sheer fun of it with no outcome in mind. They don’t worry about “looking silly” or “being right.” Children are open to life; they accept miracles as a natural part of life.
One can never possess what one has not imagined first. Albert Einstein’s most essential mode of discovery was what he called Gedanken – imagination games and thought experiments. He spent time every day dreaming.
One day he imagined riding on a sunbeam into the universe. He mentally traveled into eternity and discovered himself returning to the place from which he began.
He concluded that if he traveled forever in one direction and returned to the place he began, the universe must be “curved.” And so was born his theory of relativity.
The essence of the Laughter Yoga system is to cultivate childlike playfulness. This playfulness stimulates the right brain activity which is the seat of creativity. This helps to generate new ideas and new insights about workplace issues and problems.
All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination, Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth. ~~Napoleon Hill
Join the best laughers in the world at the Hamilton Waterfront, Pier 8 in Hamilton Ontario every Sunday from 10:30 – 11:30 am.
Leave your adult self at home and experience the playfulness and joy you felt when you were a child.
Join Our Laughter Yoga Club
Hamilton Grooves with Laughter Yoga
Where: Hamilton Waterfront, Pier 8
47 Discovery Drive, Hamilton, Ontario
(we meet outside at the Hamilton Waterfront Stage from May – November
beside the Hamilton Harbour Queen Cruise Boat behind Williams Fresh Cafe)
(first Sunday in November we meet inside Williams at 10:30, upper level,
then we take our laughter outside to the stage, if weather is permissible)
Date: every Sunday
Time: 10:30 – 11:30 am
Cost: $5, children are free
Please confirm your attendance before 10:00 on Sunday morning
Be prepared to have the happiest day of your life, so far!
Bring water and your child-like spirit
°☆ . * ● ¸ . ★ ° :. . • ○ ° ★ . * . .
° . ● . ° ☾ °☆ ¸. ● . ★ ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸ ★
Laugh Stress Away with Child-like Play
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Register now for our upcoming Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training,
To be announced on the workshop page and unleash your laughter potential!
Get in on the Fun!
Join our newsletter and receive our seven main benefits with the description of the corresponding exercise to go with each one.
by phone or email for more information Email me!
Mark Twin understood the need for laughter when he wrote: “The human race has only one really effective weapon, and that’s laughter. The moment it arises, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place.”